Designed to address proper biomechanics, the Biodex Sit2Stand Trainer is ideal for strengthening the muscles associated with rising from a seated position…
- Assist Force Adjustment System – An exclusive Biodex design that provides graded concentric and eccentric exercise throughout the sit-to-stand motion. Also, provides the option to perform gentle, progressive plyometrics for developing fast-twitch fibers which are so important for older adults.
- One-Touch Assist Control – The one-touch assist control features small incremental assistance adjustments (as low as 5 lb) that deliver measurable progress. The assist control is positioned so users can easily change assistance settings from the exercise position – allowing independent patient use.
- Contoured Seat with Pivoting Backrest – The large comfortable seat with pivoting backrest articulates naturally to correspond with pelvic tilt during the sit-to-stand motion. Adjustable start and end seat position accommodates varying amounts of hip flexion and orthopedic conditions.
- Wheelchair Accessible – The specially designed platform safely accommodates patient transfers.
- Arm Supports – Contribute to upper extremity strengthening and can be moved out of the way for easy patient access.
- Adjustable Seat Height – Seat height is fully adjustable to suit varying patient leg length and height, hip movement and orthopedic conditions.
- Indexed Foot Base – A foot placement grid provides clear reference for therapists to easily communicate and continually repeat correct foot positioning.
- Retractable Stabilization Belt – The fully adjustable belt provides a secure environment for patients with limited torso control.
- Range of Motion Stop – Allows for two starting positions to accommodate patients with limited range of motion.